Sage Accpac Reporting Seminar | September 20, 2012 | 8:30 a.m.
How does your intelligence compare to the competitionís?
Information week cited that better Business Intelligence (BI) simply needs to be easier for the user. When survey respondents were presented with 15 possible answers on the barriers they experienced when adopting a BI product, 45% cited "ease-of-use challenges." Luckily, you have options.
You're invited to a breakfast seminar showcasing three reporting options that are available to you as a Sage 300 (Accpac) customer.
- BI-Metrix: BI-Metrix has deep and proven expertise in delivering business intelligence solutions to small and mid-size businesses by integrating data from across the enterprise and delivering self-serve reporting and analysis.
- Sage 300 Intelligence: Incorporated into Sage 300, the Intelligence module empowers you to quickly and easily obtain the information required for improved operations and strategic planning.
- Info-Explorer: Automating the creation and distribution of reporting data to analyse trends in your business and allow users to format the data to meet their decision making requirements.
Register Now (seating is limited)
Join us for a FREE breakfast seminar on Thursday, September 20th at 8:30 a.m. as we discuss how you can gain a competitive edge with these intelligent products.
1660 North Service Road East, Suite 105
Bonus Topic - Streamlining and Automating Processes
Successful businesses automate and streamline standard business processes to improve efficiency and focus on dealing with important issues in the business that are critical to good performance. This bonus topic will review several key solutions that help companies streamline processes by:
- Generating EFT or Positive Pay files for AP and AR transactions in one product to reduce the possibility of Identity Theft or Cheque Fraud and improve controls over cash transactions.
- Scheduling and automating multiple processes in Sage 300 such as data integrity checks, running Day End, posting batches, running macros, printing or generating and more.