Is your team always on the go? With this on the go attitude we need our technology to keep up with it. Sage has been working hard to develop mobile applications that can be used to integrate with their Sage 300 ERP as well as the Sage 100. These apps were created to help companies better expedite the sales process, improve service efficiency, and make collecting payments quicker.
Sage Mobile Sales
This iPad app allows your sales team to access all of the information they need to successfully close a sale at a client site. Quotes, orders and payments are automatically linked to your Sage ERP system so you get real-time information on the road.
Here are just some of the tasks your salespeople can complete:
Sage Mobile Service
With Sage Mobile Service your field technicians will have the ability to deliver great customer service so you get more referrals and repeat business. Using Sage Mobile Service, your technician will arrive on time, use their iPhone to pull up the customer’s history and current repair order, take before and after pictures and even immediately process the customer’s payment – all while on the customer’s site. The app auto provides estimates and receipts through email, so you and your customers stay informed.
Sage Billing and Payment
Sage Billing and Payment allows you to choose electronic or paper delivery of invoices and receive electronic payments – reducing costs, saving time, decreasing days to pay, and improving customer service. This app also has the ability to offer your customers an online portal to manage their own accounts and make payments instead of having to place calls to your service team. Using this app you will have the ability to:
When Implementing a new solution like Sage 300 or Microsoft Dynamics look at funding options for your business in Canada.
A funding program we partner with is the Canada Job Grant (CJG), it helps cover training costs during an implementation based on the number of employees on staff and involved in the ERP Software training.
1. Accounts Receivable > Common > Customers > All Customers
2. Double click the “Child” Customer. In this example the child is ABC Company 2 and the parent is ABC Company.
3. Click Customer > Edit
4. Scroll to the bottom and select the Invoice and Delivery tab
5. Click on the dropdown menu and select the “Parent” Company
Every user must have email address in Human Resources > Common > Workers > Workers Form:
1. Click Area Page node: Accounts payable -> Common -> Vendors -> All vendors.
Form name: Vendors
In accordance with Sage’s support and version policies, the following
download URLs will no longer be available after September 30, 2017:
· Sage ERP Accpac US Payroll Update – Version 6.0T PU1 (UT60TPU1.zip)
· Sage 300 ERP US Payroll PU Q3 2014 – Version 7.0O (UT70O_Q32014_ProductUpdate.exe)
· Sage 300 ERP US Payroll PU Q3 2014 – Version 7.1E (UT71E_Q32014_ProductUpdate.exe)
· Sage CRM 7.2 Integration for Sage 300 ERP 2014 PU2 (Sage 300 CRM 72 Integration 2014 PU2.exe)
In addition, with the latest release of Sage 300 2018.0 in August 2017, Financial Link Pro is no longer supported. Any customer’s affected are encouraged to work with their Business Partner to identify a replacement reporting tool that meets their requirements. Sage Intelligence is a fully integrated, MS Excel-based reporting solution that gives companies immediate access to insightful information, enabling them to make more-informed decisions, and is used by thousands of Sage 300 customers around the world.
1. Click Area Page node: Accounts receivable -> Common -> Customers -> All customers.
Form Name: Customers
When implementing Dynamics AX for a client the four fields in these journals that I get asked the most about are the Relation, Account Code and Item Code fields as well as the Find next option. I’ll group the Account Code and Item Code fields together for simplicity. Both the Account Code and Item Code fields have three options available to them All, Group and Table.
To make a new page: click pages on the left-hand side of the screen, then click “New Page”.
We recently had a client who wanted to receive goods as quickly as possible off the delivery trucks as to open the receiving door for further deliveries. They also needed the option to put the received goods to two different receiving staging areas, depending on the product, before moving them to their final location in the warehouse.
The trouble here is that AX will not allow 2 put actions on a PO Receipt while also using the Unit Sequence and Unit Conversions of the item to assign license plates to less than pallet amounts during receipt. The quickest way to receive goods off the trucks in their case was to use the “Purchase Order Line Receiving” mobile device menu option. By using the “Line” rather than “Item” receiving option, we eliminate the need to type in lengthy Item IDs, instead opting to enter the PO line number on the order and having AX sort out which item and item details it’s expecting to receive.
The first thing you’ll need is a simple work template, that defines the pick/put actions and Work Class ID that is available to the mobile device to perform the work.
1. Select the address USMF -> Accounts receivable from the Address bar by clicking the navigation path arrows.
2. Click Area Page node: Accounts receivable -> Inquiries -> Journals -> Invoice journal.
3. Press CTRL + G to filter by date or Invoice account and etc. At the end of this there will be some shortcuts for CTRL + G that may come in handy.