1. Click Area Page node: Accounts payable -> Common -> Vendors -> All vendors.
Form name: Vendors
2. Click the Vendor -> New -> Vendor button.
3. Switch to the General tab on the Vendors form.
Form name: Vendors
4. Change Name from '' to ' BCDE Company Inc'.
5. Change Group from '' to ' Pubs'.
6. Switch to the Addresses tab on the Vendors form.
7. Click the Add button.
Form name: New address
8. Switch to the Address tab on the New address form.
9. Change ZIP/postal code from '' to ' 00501'.
10. Change Street from '' to ' 123 Anywhere Rd'.
11. Switch to the Contact information tab on the New address form.
This will add this contact to this Address.
18. Change Name or description from '' to ' Main Address'.
19. Click the Add button.
20. Create a new record in the New address form.
21. Change Description from '' to ' John Smith'.
22. Change Contact number/address from '' to ' 111-111-1111'.
23. Click the OK button.
24. Switch to the General tab on the Vendors form.
25. Switch to the Contact information tab on the Vendors form. This will add the contact to the company not a specific address
26. Click the Add button.
27. Create a new record in the Vendors form.
28. Change Description from '' to ' Joe Smith'.
29. Change Contact number/address from '' to ' 222-222-2222'.
30. Switch to the Miscellaneous details tab on the Vendors form.
31. Switch to the Miscellaneous details tab on the Vendors form.
32. Switch to the Vendor profile tab on the Vendors form.
33. Switch to the Purchasing demographics tab on the Vendors form.
34. Switch to the Invoice and delivery tab on the Vendors form.
35. Switch to the Purchase order defaults tab on the Vendors form.
36. Switch to the Payment tab on the Vendors form.
37. Switch to the Retail tab on the Vendors form.
38. Switch to the Construction industry scheme tab on the Vendors form.
39. Click the Microsoft Dynamics AX -> Save menu item.
40. Save the record in the Vendors form.
41. Close the Vendors form.
Inventory planners have a tough job, they need to make decisions on inventory based on incomplete data, for multiple items and warehousing locations. AX Forecasting is designed to help remedy some of the guess work by allowing customers to inform you of their expected needs, avoiding supply headaches and surcharges for late deliveries.
Convenience: We give you an opportunity to learn from the comfort of your home, office, or client location. If you have an internet connection you are ready to learn!
Clarification: Opportunity to ask questions with interactive, hands on answers.
Affordability: We hold our webinars at no cost, saving you time, and money while avoiding travel.
Recorded: We try to record every webinar, giving you the ability to share content with co-workers. Also allowing you to watch the webinar if you signed up but were unable to attend.
Knowledge: Gaining knowledge on something you weren’t familiar with before can always be beneficial whether it be applicable in the present or the future: Knowledge is power!
Learn from the Pros: Since webinars are time saving, companies are able to get their most knowledgeable employees to participate/ present these online presentations.
Just the beginning: After attending a webinar, you are able to see if the topic is suitable for you. If so, we are able to simply schedule a more in-depth call or webinar with you individually.
Relevant Topics: You are able to know exactly what we will be discussing in the webinar before attending, if you see that you are not suitable for the webinar it is much easier exiting a tab than driving back to the office.
Role Centers is a dashboard that can have transactional data, alerts, links, common tasks, reports and more. It contains Web parts which are located in zones. Web parts display data and allow the user to customize what data they would like to see. Web parts can be arranged into different web part zones on a page (Would you like this information to show on the right side, left side, Infolog, header, footer and etc.?). You can customize to show only information you are interested in. There are two types of views: personal and shared. Personal means that you are customizing the role center so only you can see the customized view. Shared is when everyone can view the customizations.
When it comes to taxes in Sage 300 ERP, there are 4 main steps that need to be done
1. Tax Authorities – This is where you create the individual tax code with a configuration that will define whether the tax amount is to be added to the cost or has to be expensed out with it comes to purchasing. We also assign the liability account that will be used for transactions
2. Tax Classes – This is where you define the classes for each individual authority which is setup in step 1. Typically, it will have two classes one will be “taxable” and the other “non-taxable” this will be setup for Sales/Purchases, Customers/Items and Vendors/Items
3. Tax Rates – This is where you will define the rate of which the authority will calculate at for both Sales and Purchases
4. Tax Groups – This is where we can assign multiple tax authorities together as some transactions may need to have multiple tax codes calculate at once. This will also need setup for both Sales and Purchases
This report can be used to view the Gross Margin per Customer. It can also be used to view Sales for a particular day or date range. You can filter the report to show all customers, specific customer, Sales Order or even Item.
1. General ledger > Periodic > Journals > Periodic journals .
2. Click on New.
3. In the dropdown under Name click GLRECURRIN journal type.
4. In the top ribbon click Lines.
5. Click New.