Sage 300 Intelligence allows you to effortlessly create reports, analyze data and ultimately improve the visibility into your organization. Based on the familiar Microsoft® Excel® application and incorporated into Sage 300 (formerly Sage Accpac), this module empowers your staff with the tools they need for strategic planning.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using sophisticated, customizable dashboards
- Easily create in-depth financial, operational, customer, and vendor reports
- Extract high-level summaries, account groupings, or details transactions
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and databases
- Minimize manual, repetitive work in Excel
- Report Manager: The Report Manager allows you organize, create and edit new reports. This tool also allows you to set permissions and security for reports.
The Report Viewer provides you with basic editing capabilities (filtering and changing of parameters) and drill-down functionality on existing reports/templates. These licenses should be given to staff members who do not need to create new reports.
The Report Designer expands upon the functionality of the Report Manager to provide simplified "drag and drop” report creation capabilities.
The Connector Module allows access to information needed from multiple sources and consolidation of data from multiple companies. The Connector Module allows for consolidations and connectivity to unlimited ODBC data sources.
The Analysis Module allows you to create OLAP cubes, which enables multidimensional analysis of your data. It also lets you utilize built-in Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to get insight into information that goes beyond transactional data.