Since joining Bredet Services Inc, I have become immersed in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Every day is a new learning experience and as I dive further into various modules, it is clear to me that the functionality and tools available with this enterprise are endless.ious modules, it is clear to me that the functionality and tools available with this enterprise are endless.
Whether you are a small business on the rise or a large corporation – Microsoft Dynamics AX has a solution for you.
Knowing what is pertinent to the business’ day-to-day tasks is extremely valuable when considering an implementation. Here are some great things for consideration in preparation for an implementation with your consultant:
When Implementing a new solution like Sage 300 or Microsoft Dynamics look at funding options for your business in Canada.
A funding program we partner with is the Canada Job Grant (CJG), it helps cover training costs during an implementation based on the number of employees on staff and involved in the ERP Software training.
1. Accounts Receivable > Common > Customers > All Customers
2. Double click the “Child” Customer. In this example the child is ABC Company 2 and the parent is ABC Company.
3. Click Customer > Edit
4. Scroll to the bottom and select the Invoice and Delivery tab
5. Click on the dropdown menu and select the “Parent” Company
Every user must have email address in Human Resources > Common > Workers > Workers Form:
1. Click Area Page node: Accounts payable -> Common -> Vendors -> All vendors.
Form name: Vendors
In accordance with Sage’s support and version policies, the following
download URLs will no longer be available after September 30, 2017:
· Sage ERP Accpac US Payroll Update – Version 6.0T PU1 (UT60TPU1.zip)
· Sage 300 ERP US Payroll PU Q3 2014 – Version 7.0O (UT70O_Q32014_ProductUpdate.exe)
· Sage 300 ERP US Payroll PU Q3 2014 – Version 7.1E (UT71E_Q32014_ProductUpdate.exe)
· Sage CRM 7.2 Integration for Sage 300 ERP 2014 PU2 (Sage 300 CRM 72 Integration 2014 PU2.exe)
In addition, with the latest release of Sage 300 2018.0 in August 2017, Financial Link Pro is no longer supported. Any customer’s affected are encouraged to work with their Business Partner to identify a replacement reporting tool that meets their requirements. Sage Intelligence is a fully integrated, MS Excel-based reporting solution that gives companies immediate access to insightful information, enabling them to make more-informed decisions, and is used by thousands of Sage 300 customers around the world.
1. Click Area Page node: Accounts receivable -> Common -> Customers -> All customers.
Form Name: Customers
When implementing Dynamics AX for a client the four fields in these journals that I get asked the most about are the Relation, Account Code and Item Code fields as well as the Find next option. I’ll group the Account Code and Item Code fields together for simplicity. Both the Account Code and Item Code fields have three options available to them All, Group and Table.
To make a new page: click pages on the left-hand side of the screen, then click “New Page”.
We recently had a client who wanted to receive goods as quickly as possible off the delivery trucks as to open the receiving door for further deliveries. They also needed the option to put the received goods to two different receiving staging areas, depending on the product, before moving them to their final location in the warehouse.
The trouble here is that AX will not allow 2 put actions on a PO Receipt while also using the Unit Sequence and Unit Conversions of the item to assign license plates to less than pallet amounts during receipt. The quickest way to receive goods off the trucks in their case was to use the “Purchase Order Line Receiving” mobile device menu option. By using the “Line” rather than “Item” receiving option, we eliminate the need to type in lengthy Item IDs, instead opting to enter the PO line number on the order and having AX sort out which item and item details it’s expecting to receive.
The first thing you’ll need is a simple work template, that defines the pick/put actions and Work Class ID that is available to the mobile device to perform the work.
1. Select the address USMF -> Accounts receivable from the Address bar by clicking the navigation path arrows.
2. Click Area Page node: Accounts receivable -> Inquiries -> Journals -> Invoice journal.
3. Press CTRL + G to filter by date or Invoice account and etc. At the end of this there will be some shortcuts for CTRL + G that may come in handy.