The 26th Annual Children's Wish Car Rally took place on November 5, 2016.
Here’s where we went the last few years and what we raised for The Children’s Wish Foundation:
• 2016 - Blue Mountain and raised $50,000
• 2015 - Rosseau, A JW Marriott Resort & Spa and raised $56,145
• 2014 - Waterloo Inn Conference Hotel and raised $35,515
• 2013 - Blue Mountain and raised $32,900
• 2012 - The Rosseau, A JW Marriott Resort & Spa and raised $36,600
• 2011 - The Rosseau, A JW Marriott Resort & Spa and raised $25,985
Our best year was in 2008 where we raised $73,695! This was helped out by a great construction crew on a project in Brampton where they donated their money to one of our participants.
To find out more about Children's Wish and the event, click the button below to visit their website:
Exile Island - Children's Wish Foundation
A message from Debbie Breuls, President:
"On Friday, May 29th, 2015, a friend and I were invited to join other guests at the Children’s Wish Exile Island Challenge. During the dinner ceremony, I was honoured to receive the “Volunteer Certificate of Recognition and Nomination for the Laura Cole Volunteer of the Year Award”.
Needless to say, I was speechless, and for those that know me best, I was also crying! I was awarded, along with my close friend Brenda for our volunteer work with our Annual Children’s Wish Car Rally which was started 25 years ago. This event has taken on a life of its own and we have raised more than $500K and granted over 50 wishes to deserving children and their families. If you can help us get to our $50K goal this year, please do so – you can help by donating, sponsoring, pledging or attending."